| ADVANTAGE COUNSELING |
Jeannine L. White, Ph.D.
(858) 277-0289 • email@example.com
5252 Balboa Avenue (at Genesee), San Diego, CA 92117
assisting you in finding achievable, positive solutions.”
Dr. Jeannine White (PSY14207) provides results-oriented psychological services. She has 18 years of clinical experience treating teenagers, men, women, and couples. Dr. White emphasizes the positive fostering of greater self-respect and awareness in her clients. She has significant success in increasing self-motivation and confidence and is known as being compassionate, perceptive, and easy to talk to. Dr. White’s specialties include:
• MANAGING STRESS Guides you in developing positive, practical, and personalized skills for reducing doubt and worry. Works with you to increase your confidence and competence for negotiating life transitions.
• RELATIONSHIPS By using practical and positive solutions, Dr. White helps you and your partner work through loss of romance, sexual and intimacy difficulties, infertility issues, step-family adjustments, and communication blocks.
• INSOMNIA Offers a six-twelve week nondrug behavioral treatment program which can reduce or eliminate: Difficulty falling asleep; staying asleep; frequent awakenings during the night; and/or waking too early in the morning.
• TEENAGERS Provides a positive and supportive focus for improving self-esteem, responsibility, and judgment. Advocates “parent-friendly” approaches for reducing tensions at home.
To view other San Diego Psychologists go to: The Therapist Directory of San Diego
|San Diego Psychotherapists by Specialty|
| ||San Diego Psychotherapists by Credential|